For monitoring fuel consumption FUEL-VIEW series of flow meters offer a compact, lightweight and very cost-effective solution for measuring fuel consumption and operating time. The FUEL-VIEW series can be installed on vehicles, tractors, river vessels or any mobile or fixed installations with diesel engines. Its unique features for protecting and preventing theft of fuel, the protection against overstatement of readings and intervention and the patented method of measuring different engine operating times makes FUEL-VIEW the best solution on the market today.
The FUEL-VIEW is a direct volumetric fuel consumption measurement device with ring-type measuring chambers. FUEL-VIEW flow meters with display and interface cable (DFM – CK models) offers standard two data readout options. Option 1. The configuration being a blind meter with a signal cable for pulse output (wired) and option 2. An embedded, battery powered display for local readout (LCD). Using the signal cable for pulse output a device that registers and indicates information may be needed. Therefor we offer a readout unit which can be found by the related products.
Features of fuel flow meter
- Pulse output for remote readout - Indication in: - Actual Flow(l/h) - Consumption in normal mode (l) - Consumption in overflow mode (l) - Strong metal molded case - Flow meter design provides a fuel flow even when measuring ring has stopped - Ease of mounting and operation - Mounting in any position - Engine operating time - Engine working time in "idling" mode
- Engine working time in "optimal" mode
- Measuring chamber temperature - Consumption in overload mode - Built-in fuel filter - Extended work range and accurate measurement ensured by digital processing of signal - Stable to vibrations and hydraulic shock - Wide clearing section minimizes hydraulic resistance of fluid flow - Sustainable product design: - Low battery indication - Low power consumption - Lightweight and compact
The fields of application for FUEL-VIEW are diverse: - Fuel consumption on: vehicles, river vessels, diesel generators and burners/boilers - Engine performance testing - Engine time monitoring to pro-actively signal maintenance - Real-time fuel monitoring and consumption reduction - Signalling fuel theft
If flowrate is higher than 2x nominal flowrate the "fuel consumption counter" does not count but the "tampering mode" counter counts.
Magnetic field interference
Special reed switch is activated when exposed to static magnetic field interference for more than 5 seconds and the time of interference is counted by "interference time" counter.
Supply power switched off
Embedded battery supplier autonomous operation of the flowmeter up to 2 years.
Disconnection from the fuel system
Installation kit elements have openings for sealing.
Diesel, fuel, petrol*, mineral oil. Other liquids with kinematic viscosity from 1.5 to 6mm2/sec are possible but maximal flow rate could be lower than the specifiedflow range and pressure drop over the instrument can be higher.
2 .. 25 bar(a)
-20 .. 60 °C
± 1% RD
95% at environmental temperature of 40 °C
With acceleration of 100 m/s2 in frequency range of 5 .. 250 Hz
Steady to fuel and lubricant materials
* FUEL-VIEW fuel flow meters are manufactured of petrol-proof materials. While working with petrol, national legislation safety measures must be applied and the declared lifetime of the measuring chamber of the flow meter is not guaranteed.
Each model has an R female M14 x 1.5 thread. Optional connection kits are available.
0 < Q < 0.1 Qnom
0.1 Qnom < Q < 1.5 Qnom
1.5 Qnom < Q < 2 Qnom
2 Qnom < Q
- High quality products - Clear competitive pricing - Fast delivery - 24 / 7 open for business - Highly efficient purchase channel including order tracking - Easy product selection and ordering - After Sales Service - Repair Service & Replacements - Calibration Service - Field & Maintenance Service - Modernisation Service - Remote Support Service
Packing & Delivery
Orders are shipped from Monday through Friday. Weekend delivery is not available. Products will be sold from stock, unless otherwise stated in the purchasing process. You will be notified when an item is not in stock which will introduce a delay in the delivery time. We do not partially ship orders so when one required item is in stock but another is on a non stock lead time then you should split the order. Once your product(s) has shipped, you will receive a shipment notification via email from our shipper United Parcel Services (UPS). In this email, you will find the tracking number of the shipment.
Delivery Details : ships in 1 - 2 days Shipping Weight : 1.25kg
Scope of delivery
- FUEL-VIEW flow meter - Selector magnet - Loose end interconnecting cable (including plug, ±7 meters) - Certificate of verification - Packing box - FUEL-VIEW Short form manual - (Optional) Installation kit
The Bronkhorst Calibration Centre is accredited by the Dutch Accreditation Council (RvA) under registration number K 127. Herewith is certified that our laboratory’s Quality Assurance system, calibration methods and technical competences have been inspected and audited and meet all necessary requirements.
Quality Management System certificate
Bureau Veritas Certification declares that the Quality Management System of Bronkhorst High-Tech B.V. organisation has been audited and found to be in accordance with the requirements of the management system standards.
Q: What fluids can be measured by the fuel flow meter?
A: Fuel flow meters can measure the following fluids: - Diesel fuel - Mineral oil - Other types of liquids with kinematic viscosity from 1.5 to 6 cSt (mm2/sec) - LPG is unfortunately NOT possible Applications with higher viscosity liquids are also possible, but the maximum consumption may get less than critical and the pressure on the meter will go down. All FUEL-VIEW meters are tested with diesel fuel. The materials resistant to gasoline are used for manufacturing of the fuel flow meter. However the declared lifetime of the measuring chamber is not guaranteed when operating with gasoline. Use safety means in accordance with the national laws when working with gasoline.
Q: Is it possible to reset the counter values of the fuel flow meter?
A: It is not possible to reset the counter values of the FUEL-VIEW DFM B, C or C-K models.
Q: At which place is it necessary to seal a fuel system after the fuel flow meter installation?
A: It is not necessary to drain the fuel in front of the fuel flow meter, because this volume of fuel is not considered. That’s why you have to seal all the joints of fuel line after the FUEL-VIEW: the fuel flow meter output, the return valve, input to a high pressure fuel pump and its cap. Besides, usually it is necessary to seal the bleed valve on tractors, on YAMZ or KAMAZ engines; it concerns the feeding tubes of the electrotorch prestarting preheater.