SONIC-VIEW, the compact and solid state ultrasonic flow meter for measuring water and aqueous solutions. The compact, non-obstructive instrument operates on the basis of two ultrasonic transducers (transit time principle), mounted on the outer surface of a straight, stainless steel tube. The advantage of this method of metering is that the transducers will not be in contact with the medium. The flow meter does not contain any moving parts, causes virtually no pressure loss and can be mounted in any position, requiring no straight inlet or outlet runs. Its sensor housing is IP54 protected.
Features of Ultrasonic flow meter
- Make liquid flows visible by: - Pulse / frequency output - Analog output (4 .. 20 mA) - Blinking LED (red/green) - No mechanical wear - No moving parts - Just one chemically resistant wetted part (stainless steel) - Alarm output, can be set by rotary switch - Ease of mounting and operation - Independent of pipe and installation position
- Suitable for electrically non-conductive liquids, e.g. DI water - Fast response - Air detection - Insensitive against pressure peaks and particles in the medium because of protected transducers - Ideal solution for interference free operation combined with a long-life cycle - Can be used in areas where flow sensors with moving parts cannot be applied - Wide independence to the inlet and outlet pipes enable installation in compact machines with cramped confines
5 .. 110 l/min
5 .. 110 l/min
10 .. 110 l/min: ± 4% RD 5 .. 10 l/min: ± 10% RD
Signal output starting from
Max. flow rate
Water and aqueous solutions
5 .. 60 °C
1" BSP male thread
Flow / alarm indication
* Based on water 20..60°C at 10 l/min, adjustment 30°C at 11 and 100 l/min. All information is subject to change without notice.
stainless steel 1.4404
stainless steel 1.4404
Frequency output signal
Pulse rate / K-factor
200 pulses/l (resolution 5 ml/pulse)
Square wave signal PNP open collector
Max. 100 mA, short-circuit-proof
Max. pull-up voltage
Analog output signal
4 .. 20 mA, NAMUR NE43 compliant, max. burden is: (+U - 10V)/23 mA
Alarm output signal
- Alarm in case of lack of flow or air in the pipe - PNP open collector, max. 100 mA short-circuit-proof - 16 different setpoints selectable with rotary switch
5 pin plug connector M12x1
10 .. 30 VDC
Max. 80 mA
Electrical protection measures
Short-circuit proof (up to 30 V) and polarity protection (up to -30 V)
- High quality products - Clear competitive pricing - Fast delivery - 24 / 7 open for business - Highly efficient purchase channel including order tracking - Easy product selection and ordering - After Sales Service - Repair Service & Replacements - Calibration Service - Field & Maintenance Service - Modernisation Service - Remote Support Service
Packing & Delivery
Orders are shipped from Monday through Friday. Weekend delivery is not available. Products will be sold from stock, unless otherwise stated in the purchasing process. You will be notified when an item is not in stock which will introduce a delay in the delivery time. We do not partially ship orders so when one required item is in stock but another is on a non stock lead time then you should split the order. Once your product(s) has shipped, you will receive a shipment notification via email from our shipper United Parcel Services (UPS). In this email, you will find the tracking number of the shipment.
Delivery Details : ships in 1 - 2 days Shipping Weight : 0.7kg
The Bronkhorst Calibration Centre is accredited by the Dutch Accreditation Council (RvA) under registration number K 127. Herewith is certified that our laboratory’s Quality Assurance system, calibration methods and technical competences have been inspected and audited and meet all necessary requirements.
Quality Management System certificate
Bureau Veritas Certification declares that the Quality Management System of Bronkhorst High-Tech B.V. organisation has been audited and found to be in accordance with the requirements of the managment system standards.
Q: What payment methods do you offer?
A: Mass Flow ONLINE offers several payment methods. Payment methods for customers who are able to purchase and pay at the sametime we offer the following real time payment methods: - Verified by VISA - Mastercard® SecureCode™ - American Express - PayPal - iDEAL (only in The Netherlands) For customers who have seperate purchase and payment processes, we offer an alternative: - Wire transfer - Bank transfer - T/T transfer - Money transfer First you start the purchase process, select wire payment (bank transfer), and finalize the purchase process. The status of your order is waiting for payment. You will receive an order acknowledgement within a minute. In this order acknowledgement, all our bank details are specified (bank account number, bank name and address, Swift Code, BIC). This order confirmation contains a link to a detailed invoice, enabling your finance payment department to arrange pre-payment. When payment is received, the status of your order is updated to Paid. You will be notified by e-mail.