The MAG-VIEW™ series operate on the magnetic inductive principle. The complete absence of moving parts, its interference free operation and the insensitivity with contaminated liquids, makes MAG-VIEW™ the perfect solution even in compact machines with cramped confines.
- The ideal solution for interference free operation - No mechanical wear - Meters have a long-life cycle - Can be used in areas where flow sensors with moving parts cannot be applied - Insensitive against pressure peaks and particles in the medium because of protected transducers - Wide independence to the inlet and outlet pipes enable installation in compact machines with cramped confines - No additional pressure drop - Insensitive with contaminated liquids
Features of Magnetic Flow Meter
- Makes liquid flows visible by
◦ Pulse output ◦ Blinking LED (red/green) - No mechanical wear - No moving parts - Ease of mounting and operation - Mounting in any position - Free pipe cross section
- No additional pressure drop
- Fast response (<100 ms) - Insensitive with contaminated liquids - Ideal solution for interference free operation combined with a long-life cycle - Can be used in areas where flow sensors with moving parts cannot be applied - Wide independence to the inlet and outlet pipe creates the advantage to be able to install in compact machines with cramped confines
The fields of application for MAG-VIEW are diverse: - Can be used in areas where flow sensors with moving parts (paddle wheel, turbine sensors) cannot be applied due to contaminated media - Sensor is intended for continuously measuring of flow rates or for dosing / batching of electrically conductive liquids with a minimum of 50µS/cm - Water distribution - Chemical feed
This magnetic flow meter is suitable to measure flows of water and other conductive liquids within a flow range of 0.1 .. 2 lpm.
Output signal starts
~ 0.05 l/min
Signal output starting from
~ 0.05 l/min
Water and other conductive liquids with a minimum conductivity of 20 μS/cm (lower conductivity affects the accuracy)
PIN 1: +U PIN 2: frequency output NPN or PNP PIN 3: GND PIN 4: frequency output NPN or PNP We recommend using resistors of ~2.2kΩ and 0.25 W for pull-up/pull-down wiring.
Connection to a PLC
- High quality products - Clear competitive pricing - Fast delivery - 24 / 7 open for business - Highly efficient purchase channel including order tracking - Easy product selection and ordering - After Sales Service - Repair Service & Replacements - Calibration Service - Field & Maintenance Service - Modernisation Service - Remote Support Service
Packing & Delivery
Orders are shipped from Monday through Friday. Weekend delivery is not available. Products will be sold from stock, unless otherwise stated in the purchasing process. You will be notified when an item is not in stock which will introduce a delay in the delivery time. We do not partially ship orders so when one required item is in stock but another is on a non stock lead time then you should split the order. Once your product(s) has shipped, you will receive a shipment notification via email from our shipper United Parcel Services (UPS). In this email, you will find the tracking number of the shipment.
Delivery Details : ships in 1 - 2 days Shipping Weight : 0.7kg
The Bronkhorst Calibration Centre is accredited by the Dutch Accreditation Council (RvA) under registration number K 127. Herewith is certified that our laboratory’s Quality Assurance system, calibration methods and technical competences have been inspected and audited and meet all necessary requirements.
Title goes here.
Bureau Veritas Certification declares that the Quality Management System of Bronkhorst High-Tech B.V. organisation has been audited and found to be in accordance with the requirements of the managment system standards.
Q: What payment methods do you offer?
A: Mass Flow ONLINE offers several payment methods. Payment methods for customers who are able to purchase and pay at the sametime we offer the following real time payment methods: - Verified by VISA - Mastercard® SecureCode™ - American Express - PayPal - iDEAL (only in The Netherlands) For customers who have seperate purchase and payment processes, we offer an alternative: - Wire transfer - Bank transfer - T/T transfer - Money transfer First you start the purchase process, select wire payment (bank transfer), and finalize the purchase process. The status of your order is waiting for payment. You will receive an order acknowledgement within a minute. In this order acknowledgement, all our bank details are specified (bank account number, bank name and address, Swift Code, BIC). This order confirmation contains a link to a detailed invoice, enabling your finance payment department to arrange pre-payment. When payment is received, the status of your order is updated to Paid. You will be notified by e-mail.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Our average delivery time is 48 working hours. This means when the order is placed and paid, the order will be dispatched within 48 working hours. The status of your order can be tracked in your account. Please check the availability which is displayed at every product page. You will be warned when there is insufficient stock which can lead to a delay in the delivery.